Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 7, May 29, 2007

Today was a busy day. The students seem to be able to work without tiring. It is a joy to instruct such a group.

We covered:

Writing:
a. Complete 250-word essay in 60 minutes.

Reading:
a. Review yesterday's reading test.

Listening:
a. Test number 3. This will be corrected tomorrow.

Homework:
a. Summary of radio or TV program.
b. Review past lessons and test taking tips/skills
c. Prepare 500-word report about hometown to be turned in Monday. Proper sourcing muct be used.

2 comments:

Doddy Pramono said...

Hi Andi , Hi you folks in SIAP Class 2007

This is my first appearence in blogg,
thanks to Mr Eddy Tuhu for guiding me to this blogg.

Before i joined to this class ,my vision in essays writting world were blurred.But it's start to open bit by bit in a week. Thanks to you Andi.

imam subekti said...

dear my great teacher...
How ya going? I am Imam, your ex-faboulus student in SIAP2006...remember?
It's a great news to hear that the new class has got the best teacher ever...congratulation!!!
I am in University of Wollongong, New South Wales doing Master of International Relations, altogether with DIDIET and GINTING, but they choose Maritime Studies...do you still hold the cartoon? How many students do you teach now? Say my hello and all the best for them, I hope all of them will pass the bloody-IELTS ... And you Mr. Green, you are the man. We're all very proud of you. If anyone of your students wants to know about us please email me at: bekti_95@yahoo.com.au

Have a good time, goodluck.

Best regards,
Imam