Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 2, May 22, 2007

Tuesday started at 9.00 due to the morning sporting activities.

The class, 11 out of the 14 listed participants, was eager to get going and maintained their energy throughout the day.

The following was covered in today’s class:

Speaking:
a. Introductions
b. Brainstorming
c. 5 W’s and 1 H technique

Writing:
a. Organizing
b. Grouping
c. Topic Sentences
d. Irrelevancies
e. Supporting Sentences

Listening:
a. Speed listening
a. Essential details
b. Numbers
c. Spellings

Homework:
a. Write four paragraphs
b. 20 minutes speaking practice with partners

2 comments:

Sri Pulung D said...

Hi....andy,
every information what you sent in this blog is very useful for me, if you dont mind, it will better a next week program publish in this blog before i get the lesson, so i can prepare or study the following lesson for one day before.
ok andy..... that's all my comment and i wait your comment about me during the SIAP Course for my improvement....

KamikazE said...

Hi...

this is my first time for using blog. I'm Dani.